The Account Executive plans, organizes, and directs all activities for a team of Account Managers. Responsibilities include the execution and achievement of overall corporate objectives at the department level; oversees the market and sales of the department in order to grow at an acceptable rate; responsible for budget and profit/loss of organizational department. The successful candidate will also have job management responsibilities within an individual account base to achieve financial results.
Description of Duties:
• Lead team of Account Managers and Coordinators to achieve targeted business results
• Organizes, measures, and staffs key office and field positions to support overall department goals and objectives
• Maintains a positive team environment including interfacing with other managers
• Lead, motivate and inspire cross-functional teams to achieve results related to corporate objectives at the department level
• Coordinate training and mentorship for new Account Managers
Strategic Business and Planning
• Analyze business trends and develop short and long term plans that drive business results
• Develops and maintains key relationships with Owners, Facilities Personnel and General Contractors
• Works with the Executive Director to set up and implement a strategy for the department
• Performs and directs research and client contacts to identify potential projects (customers), gains admittance to bidder’s lists; maintains an effective business development program, and secures new work on a routine basis
• Responsible for all personnel transactions such as hiring, defining functions and responsibilities, training and development, quarterly conversations, performance reviews, transfers, promotions, etc.
• Facilitates the pursuit effort for obtaining new contracts – including project budgets, estimates, RFP responses, interviews, and follow-up sales efforts
• Determines scope of department work activities or projects, job objectives, schedules, budget considerations, and personnel assignments; reviews and monitors department status and progress
• Meets all safety and compliance requirements
• Monitors overall quantity and quality of work performed by staff; implements company standards and procedures
• Executes work within existing customer base
• Maintains a positive financial posture for the department and monitors cost analysis activities on a routine basis
• Acts as a liaison and provides technical support to other departments or offices, as required
• Assumes additional responsibilities as directed by the Executive Director
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or other construction-related degrees or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing mechanical construction and/or fabrication projects
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing personnel
• Experience initiating department changes and leading a team who implements those changes
• Individual with established relationships with Owners, Facilities Personnel, and General Contractors is preferred
• Must have strong proficiency in MS Office and strong financial acumen
• Must have good written and oral communication skills
Tweet/Garot Mechanical, Inc. is a mechanical contracting company with offices in De Pere, Wisconsin Rapids, Wrightstown, Tomahawk, and Altoona Wisconsin. Tweet/Garot has been in business since 1897. Our business consists of design, engineering, fabrication and installation of plumbing, heating, air conditioning systems, and process and boiler piping, as well as building automation services. We also design, manufacture, and install food processing equipment. We service what we install by providing our customers with a full range of HVAC and plumbing service and maintenance.
We know our success is our people! We want you to love what you do, at Tweet/Garot our employees matter. Joining our team is your opportunity to be your personal best.
We offer employees meaningful benefits including health insurance plans, 401(k), company-sponsored life insurance, a generous paid-time-off package, on-the-job training, and opportunities to grow and develop.
TWEET/GAROT MECHANICAL, INC. IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER