The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for analyzing and processing invoices, obtaining purchaser approvals, and assigning correct general ledger accounts to expense invoices. Additional clerical tasks related to the Accounts Payable functions may also be assigned.
We are looking for a detail-oriented teammate to perform a range of duties to support the financial functions of the Accounting Team.
Description of Duties:
• Matching invoices to purchase orders and resolving discrepancies
• Performs new vendor additions in ERP software
• Facilitates payment of vendors
• Identifies discount opportunities for prompt payment
• Reconciles monthly statements and transactions
• Calculates and reports sales tax based on paid invoices
• Communicate with vendors regarding payment status and other inquiries
• Completion of credit applications for vendors
• Develop improved A/P processes
• Ensure vendor information is up-to-date in ERP
• Cross-train in the accounting department to serve as a backup if needed
• Other related duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
• Must be able to learn accounting software systems
• Detail-oriented and able to work accurately under deadlines
• Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records
Tweet/Garot Mechanical, Inc. is a mechanical contracting company with offices in De Pere, Wrightstown, Wisconsin Rapids, Tomahawk, and Altoona Wisconsin. Tweet/Garot has been in business since 1897. Our business consists of design, engineering, fabrication and installation of plumbing, heating, air conditioning systems, and process and boiler piping, as well as building automation services. We also design, manufacture, and install food processing equipment. We service what we install by providing our customers with a full range of HVAC and plumbing service and maintenance.
We know our success is our people! We want you to love what you do, at Tweet/Garot our employees matter. Joining our team is your opportunity to be your personal best.
We offer employees meaningful benefits including health insurance plans, 401(k), company sponsored life insurance, a generous paid-time-off package, on-the-job training, and opportunities to
grow and develop.
Please submit your application and resume, if available, to: [email protected]
TWEET/GAROT MECHANICAL, INC. IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER