Assist Project/Account Manager(s) in planning, directing, and coordinating activates of designated construction projects to ensure the goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframes and funding parameters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in developing, maintaining, and reporting out to the construction teams on project schedules.
• Assist Project Manager(s) and Account Managers(s) on cost projections with the Project Foreman for labor, materials, equipment, and consumable cost.
• Participate in labor breakdowns and equipment scope and buyout process
• Review submittal information: specification compliance, warranty verification, assistance with bid tracer software, spatial requirement verification, adjacent trade coordination, submittal log updates, manage the delivery schedule for items ordered, and issues purchase orders as the submittal review is completed.
• Observe how to issue subcontracts and how to follow up on return, verify warranty requirements, and review scope with variances identified with the Project/Account Manager(s).
• Support the Project/Account Manager(s) with maintaining the project schedule: keep current GC/CM construction schedule available, create an internal project schedule, update Virtual Construction Team, schedule and convey changes in the construction schedule with the team, and utilize robotic total station (schedule and coordinate).
• Assist in the preparation of closeout documents: collect and verify completion and compliance of closeout documents and complete boiler, chiller, pressure vessel registration forms.
• Participate in the change order process: identify scheduling requirements with the Preconstruction Department, identify changes and review scope with Project/Account Managers(s), compile cost for review prior to submittal, and log the change orders.
• Document control; ensuring the field staff has the latest versions of plans, CB’s, RFI’s, etc.
• Assist in preparation of meeting and attend meeting with the Virtual Construction, Manufacturing, Account Management and Project Management Teams.
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
• Pursing a degree in Construction Management or similar education.
• Experience with Microsoft Projects (developing, maintaining, and reporting out of schedules)
Tweet/Garot Mechanical, Inc. is a mechanical contracting company with offices in De Pere, Wisconsin Rapids, Tomahawk, and Altoona, Wisconsin. Tweet/Garot has been in business since 1897. Our business consists of design, engineering, fabrication and installation of plumbing, heating, air conditioning systems, and process and boiler piping, as well as building automation services. We also design, manufacture, and install food processing equipment. We service what we install by providing our customers with a full range of HVAC and plumbing service and maintenance.
We know our success is our people! We want you to love what you do. At Tweet/Garot our employees matter. Joining our team is your opportunity to be your personal best.
To apply, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume and/or application on tweetgarot.com
TWEET/GAROT MECHANICAL, INC. IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER