The Engineering Internship – Custom Equipment Designer will learn mechanical construction and will is work on preparing routine layouts, detail drawings and sketches.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD to generate 3D models and working detail drawing for equipment fabrication, layout or construction installation.
- Creates and revises production drawings (detail and assembly drawings).
- Produces drawings and layouts based on engineering and project management outlines, sketches, or drafts.
- Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Communicates with the shop fabrication team to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Occasionally performs engineering administrative duties which may include: compiling fabrication booklets, file clean up, CED log maintenance, etc.
- Frequent uses of other software such as: Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and Viewpoint.
- Periodically travels to regional offices and job-site locations as required.
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
Must be pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar and have completed
courses in 3D CAD systems. Willing to relocate to De Pere, WI during internship
Must be proficient with the use of software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, Bluebeam, or Adobe Acrobat
Tweet/Garot Mechanical, Inc. is a mechanical contracting company with offices in De Pere, Wisconsin Rapids, and Tomahawk Wisconsin. Tweet/Garot has been in business since 1897. Our business consists of design, engineering, fabrication, and installation of plumbing, heating, air conditioning systems, and process and boiler piping, as well as building automation services. We also design, manufacture, and install food processing equipment. We service what we install by providing our customers with a full range of HVAC and plumbing service and maintenance.
We know our success is our people! We want you to love what you do, at Tweet/Garot our employee’s matter. Joining our team is your opportunity to be your personal best.
To apply, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume and/or application on tweetgarot.com
TWEET/GAROT MECHANICAL, INC. IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com