This Food and Beverage Account Manager will provide sales and service support to an existing customer base, along with prospecting for new industrial food & beverage accounts.
In addition to the execution of services, this position is responsible for the profitability and performance of all projects.
This position also works very closely with Engineering, Manufacturing, Foreman and employees assigned to jobs.
Description of Duties:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Prior work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Foreman, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Food process equipment industry
- Effective communicator
- Ability to navigate all levels of the organization
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- AutoCAD experience or other computer-based drawing systems preferred
- Experience to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Flexible schedule and various travel to customer locations
Tweet/Garot Mechanical, Inc. is a mechanical contracting company with offices in De Pere, Wisconsin Rapids, and Tomahawk, Wisconsin. Tweet/Garot has been in business since 1897. Our business consists of design, engineering, fabrication, and installation of plumbing, heating, air conditioning systems, and process and boiler piping, as well as building automation services. We also design, manufacture, and install food processing equipment. We service what we install by providing our customers with a full range of HVAC and plumbing service and maintenance.
We know our success is our people! We want you to love what you do, at Tweet/Garot our employees matter. Joining our team is your opportunity to be your personal best.
We offer employees meaningful benefits, including health insurance plans, 401(k), company-sponsored life insurance, a generous paid-time-off package, on-the-job training, and opportunities to grow and develop.
T/G is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com