The Human Resources Intern will directly assist the Human Resources Department with a wide range of projects related to HR compliance, recruiting, onboarding/orientation, employee records, payroll, benefits, FMLA, and learning and development.
Assisting with the following responsibilities:
- Recruiting, hiring, and onboarding processes
- Contribute to the development and documentation of training
- Employment law and compliance
- Assist with payroll-related tasks
- Assists with maintaining programs and record-keeping systems that track and evaluate incidents, injuries, and near misses
- Reviews existing policies, procedures, and programs for potential improvements; performs research for new policies and programs
- Perform research and assistance for various Human Resources and Benefits related projects as needed.
- Interaction with internal and external customers
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a degree program with an interest in Human Resources
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous, shifting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Student member of SHRM a plus
- Confidentiality and integrity is a must
- This internship is in DePere, WI
Tweet/Garot Mechanical, Inc. is a mechanical contracting company with offices in De Pere, Wisconsin Rapids, and Tomahawk Wisconsin. Tweet/Garot has been in business since 1897. Our business consists of design, engineering, fabrication and installation of plumbing, heating, air conditioning systems, and process and boiler piping, as well as building automation services. We also design, manufacture, and install food processing equipment. We service what we install by providing our customers with a full range of HVAC and plumbing service and maintenance.
We know our success is our people! We want you to love what you do, at Tweet/Garot our employees matter. Joining our team is your opportunity to be your personal best.
Please submit your application and resume, if available, to: [email protected]
TWEET/GAROT MECHANICAL, INC. IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org