Plans, directs and coordinates the activities of assigned projects to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget parameters as dictated by the project contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plans and directs the operations required for the completion of assigned projects within budget, customer requirements and timelines.
• Directs field personnel and subcontractors in planning and executing the work procedures and interprets specifications.
• Inspects work in progress to ensure workmanship conforms to specifications and adherence to construction schedules per assigned projects.
• Prepares billing projections for assigned construction projects, based on project completion schedule and review the projections for all other projects.
• Prepares project status reports for compliance with company standards, customer contract requirements and other related specifications.
• Prepares labor projections and requirements of field personnel.
• Communicates professionally, attends meetings and interacts with owners as necessary.
• Consults with architects, engineers and other technical workers to ensure that design intentions are met.
• Simultaneously manages projects while maintaining strong attention to detail and organization for creating reports and establishing project budgets.
• Reads P&ID’s, orthographic and isometric piping drawings.
• Develop estimates for projects to support work load
• Uses Microsoft Office suite and scheduling software (Suretrak and MS Project).
• Minimum of 5+ years of mechanical field experience
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing HVAC
• Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and have excellent interpersonal skills
• Must have thorough knowledge of construction processes and management techniques
• Must have strong proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel; scheduling software
• Must have good written and oral communication skills
• Confidentiality and integrity
• Travel may be required
• Valid driver’s license
Tweet/Garot Mechanical, Inc. is a mechanical contracting company with offices in De Pere, Wisconsin Rapids, Wrightstown, Tomahawk, and Altoona, Wisconsin. Tweet/Garot has been in business since 1897. Our business consists of design, engineering, fabrication and installation of plumbing, heating, air conditioning systems, and process and boiler piping, as well as building automation services. We also design, manufacture, and install food processing equipment. We service what we install by providing our customers with a full range of HVAC and plumbing service and maintenance.
We know our success is our people! We want you to love what you do, at Tweet/Garot our employees matter. Joining our team is your opportunity to be your personal best.
We offer employees meaningful benefits, including health insurance plans, 401(k), company-sponsored life insurance, a generous paid-time-off package, on-the-job training, and opportunities to grow and develop.
TWEET/GAROT MECHANICAL, INC. IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER