The Lead TAB Technician is responsible for the Testing, Adjusting, and Balancing of HVAC, air, hydronic and refrigeration systems. The successful candidate will perform system balancing per the scope of work within the project schedule and budget constraints. This role is focused on ensuring customer satisfaction through direct customer interfacing and continuous
communications. Must adhere to all customer, job site, and Tweet/Garot safety standards and protocol.
Description of Duties:
- Perform testing, adjusting, and balancing of HVAC air, refrigeration and hydronic systems
- Perform air balance studies for buildings and systems
- Perform certifications of rooms in healthcare facilities
- Perform fire damper certifications
- Perform fume hood readings and certifications
- Complete system balance reports
- Troubleshoot system balance issues and provide recommendations for remediation
- Hold the ability to read pump and fan curves
- Manage workload based on project schedule needs
- Work with project management team to meet deadlines
- Ability to flex to other departments (estimating, BAS, service) based on workload
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- 5+ years of TAB experience
- Hold TAB, NEBB, or AABC certification
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Organizational skills
- Strong customer management skills
- Self-motivated individual
- Requires a working knowledge of HVAC systems
- Experience utilizing airflow hoods, manometers, pitot tubes, flow meters
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Travel may be required
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Tweet/Garot Mechanical, Inc. is a mechanical contracting company with offices in De Pere, Wisconsin Rapids, and Tomahawk, Wisconsin. Tweet/Garot has been in business since 1897. Our business consists of design, engineering, fabrication, and installation of plumbing, heating, air conditioning systems, and process and boiler piping, as well as building automation services. We also design, manufacture, and install food processing equipment. We service what we install by providing our customers with a full range of HVAC and plumbing service and maintenance.
We know our success is our people! We want you to love what you do, at Tweet/Garot our employees matter. Joining our team is your opportunity to be your personal best.
We offer employees meaningful benefits, including health insurance plans, 401(k), company-sponsored life insurance, a generous paid-time-off package, on-the-job training, and opportunities to grow and develop.
T/G is an equal employment opportunity employer.