The marketing intern will assist the marketing department in its advertising and promotional efforts. Their primary duties include completing clerical and administrative tasks, and assist with social media campaigns, and preparing promotional materials and presentations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support digital marketing campaigns, initiatives, and executions.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Assist with preparation of marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Create graphic representations of data for marketing materials.
- Measuring consumer satisfaction with products or services.
- Monitor industry trends and relevant competitor insights.
- Develop, Grow, Most Important Have FUN!
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent.
- Demonstrate excellent team communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign) a plus.
Tweet/Garot Mechanical, Inc. is a mechanical contracting company with offices in De Pere, Wisconsin Rapids, and Tomahawk Wisconsin. Tweet/Garot has been in business since 1897. Our business consists of design, engineering, fabrication, and installation of plumbing, heating, air conditioning systems, and process and boiler piping, as well as building automation services. We also design, manufacture, and install food processing equipment. We service what we install by providing our customers with a full range of HVAC and plumbing service and maintenance.
We know our success is our people! We want you to love what you do, at Tweet/Garot our employee’s matter. Joining our team is your opportunity to be your personal best.
Please submit your application and resume, if available, to: [email protected]
TWEET/GAROT MECHANICAL, INC. IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org