The Production Manager position overseeing all facets of manufacturing operations. This includes coordinating the production of goods and managing workflow processes to ensure timely, high-quality, and cost-effective manufacturing. The role involves implementing lean manufacturing strategies, adhering to policies and procedures, with the aim of enhancing operational performance metrics in terms of quality, safety, and efficiency.
Description of Duties:
Demonstrate company values and culture
• Encourages a culture of problem solvers, driving problem discovery, data gathering, and solution generation.
• Promote our safety values and lead messaging for safety best practices.
Lead and control all aspects of manufacturing and logistics in Wrightstown facility
• Establish enterprise level manufacturing schedule and monitor performance against schedule.
• Oversee continuous improvement initiatives.
• Directs repair and preventative maintenance functions in manufacturing to maintain operational equipment efficiencies.
Responsible for budget and financial performance of Manufacturing Department
• Monitor performance against the budget and make changes as necessary.
• Forecast resource utilization, identify constraints, and address inefficiencies.
• Manage variances from standard cost as identified from SAP.
Develop and maintain Quality Program
• Establish standards and procedures for quality assurance program.
• Define roles and responsibilities as it relates to quality assurance.
• Determine the need for quality certifications and develop plans to obtain.
Preferred Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in manufacturing.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop a high-performing team.
• Proficiency in project management.
• In-depth knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles and tools.
• Problem solving and analytical analysis.
• Communication and presentation skills.
Tweet/Garot Mechanical, Inc. is a mechanical contracting company with offices in DePere, Wrightstown, Wisconsin Rapids, Tomahawk, and Altoona, Wisconsin. Tweet/Garot has been in business since 1897. Our business consists of design, engineering, fabrication, and installation of plumbing, heating, air conditioning systems, and process and boiler piping, as well as building automation services. We also design, manufacture, and install food processing equipment. We service what we install by providing our customers with a full range of HVAC and plumbing service and maintenance.
We know our success is our people! We want you to love what you do, at Tweet/Garot our employees matter. Joining our team is your opportunity to be your personal best.
We offer employees meaningful benefits, including health insurance plans, 401(k), company-sponsored life insurance, a generous paid-time-off package, on-the-job training, and opportunities to grow and develop.
TWEET/GAROT MECHANICAL, INC. IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER