The Service Department Project Manager will plan, estimate, provide proposals and coordinate the manpower for service repair and replacement projects. Ensure that profitability goals and objectives are being met, working within tight timelines with quick turnaround times. Coordinate with service dispatch team to assign manpower and work with service sales team to ensure new equipment is being maintained. Provide updates on projects. Identify and pursue target customers to grow the Tweet/Garot portfolio that align with the department yearly plan.
Description of Duties:
• Directs field personnel and subcontractors in planning and executing the work procedures and interprets specifications
• Responsible for all direct repair and replacement of equipment per customer and Service Technician requests
• Coordinate with Service Dispatchers to schedule work and manpower needs
• Inspects work in progress to ensure workmanship conforms to specifications and adherence to construction schedules per assigned projects
• Prepares labor projections and requirements of field personnel
• Follows up on required warranty work and maintains contact with owner to ensure customer satisfaction
• Provides technical assistance to Service Department staff
• Communicates professionally, attends meetings and interacts with owners as necessary
• Consults with architects, engineers and other technical workers to ensure that design intentions are met
• Simultaneously manages projects while maintaining strong attention to detail and organization for creating reports and establishing project budgets
• Reads/programs/modifies blueprints, isometric drawings, electrical and control schematics
• Leads adherence to safety and compliance requirements
• Perform other tasks and projects as assigned
Preferred Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
• 2-year associate degree in HVACR
• Apprenticeship/Journeyman experience preferred
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in HVAC service industry (trouble shooting, repair, maintenance, controls, installation)
• Communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers
• Grammar and writing skills
• Multi-tasking organization skills
• Continued education of technical knowledge and industry concepts
• Solid knowledge of the construction and service processes
• Microsoft proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
• Travel may be required
Tweet/Garot Mechanical, Inc. is a mechanical contracting company with offices in De Pere, Wisconsin Rapids, Wrightstown, Tomahawk, and Altoona, Wisconsin. Tweet/Garot has been in business since 1897. Our business consists of design, engineering, fabrication and installation of plumbing, heating, air conditioning systems, and process and boiler piping, as well as building automation services. We also design, manufacture, and install food processing equipment. We service what we install by providing our customers with a full range of HVAC and plumbing service and maintenance.
We know our success is our people! We want you to love what you do, at Tweet/Garot our employees matter. Joining our team is your opportunity to be your personal best.
We offer employees meaningful benefits, including health insurance plans, 401(k), company-sponsored life insurance, a generous paid-time-off package, on-the-job training, and opportunities to grow and develop.
TWEET/GAROT MECHANICAL, INC. IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER