The Service and Building Automation Departments coordinator performs daily tasks required to support customers, internal staff, and service technicians. The primary responsibility is to assist a growing Service and Building Automation Department and Team with department processes, timekeeping, accounting, and recordkeeping functions.
This role interacts with existing customers, service and building automation department team members, and payroll to ensure the timely completion of service department processes. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and willingness to learn. This role has a direct impact on our customer’s satisfaction of our service.
Description of Duties:
• Service Department Purchase order process – tracking, entry, completion, validation of charges, and assure all charges are accounted for in the billing process
• Service Department Credit Card process – Charges, usage, approval, reconciliation, validation of charges, and assure all charges are accounted for in the billing process
• Create and populate new customers, work orders, and trips in Vista
• Review and close all Purchase Orders which are outstanding weekly
• Maintain Service Process Systems – maintain service processes and data. Keep all records and processes up to date and recorded in the Service and Service Tech Drive
• Assist Department team members with multiple processes and duties to include – Scheduling, Dispatching, Billing and agreement setup
• Department Data Entry – assist with Data entry for technicians, track overhead hours, safety, EPA regulations, past dues, Certifications, Licenses, New employee onboarding, Maintenance Agreements, Contact list, and Customer Data
• Creation and distribution of the Service and BAS Department Monthly Newsletter
• Provide customers, internal staff, and service technicians, with assistance to continually improve customer satisfaction, efficiency, and department processes and increase department growth and stability
• Assist with entering project data in Vista
• Work with the Building Automation project manager on weekly scheduling updates for field workload, project schedules, and communication with the field team
• Weekly Building Automation Team meeting participation
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be able to learn accounting software systems
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records
Tweet/Garot Mechanical, Inc. is a mechanical contracting company with offices in De Pere and Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. Tweet/Garot has been in business since 1897. Our business consists of design, engineering, fabrication, and installation of plumbing, heating, air conditioning systems, and process and boiler piping, as well as building automation services. We also design, manufacture, and install food processing equipment. We service what we install by providing our customers with a full range of HVAC and plumbing service and maintenance.
We know our success is our people! We want you to love what you do, at Tweet/Garot our employees matter. Joining our team is your opportunity to be your personal best.
We offer employees meaningful benefits, including health insurance plans, 401(k), company-sponsored life insurance, a generous paid-time-off package, on-the-job training, and opportunities to grow and develop.
TWEET/GAROT MECHANICAL, INC. IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER