The Project Manager plans, directs, and coordinates the activities of assigned projects to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget parameters as dictated by the project contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Understand customer pain points, propose potential solutions, determine budget, and price solutions for resolving issues.
• Plans and directs the operations required for the completion of assigned projects within budget, customer requirements and timelines.
• Directs field personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing the work procedures, interprets specifications, and coordinates various phases of construction to prevent delays.
• Inspects work in progress to ensure workmanship conforms to specifications and adherence to construction schedules per assigned projects.
• Reviews and approves billing projections for assigned construction projects based on project completion schedule.
• Prepares project status reports for compliance with company standards, customer contract requirements, and other related specifications.
• Prepares labor projections and requirements of field personnel.
• Leads adherence to safety and compliance requirements.
• Communicates with executives or owners to keep the project on schedule
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in one of the following; Construction Management, Project Management, Engineering or related mechanical field experience.
• 5+ years of experience managing Industrial Piping and Commercial HVAC’s
• Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and have excellent interpersonal skills
• Must have thorough knowledge of construction processes and management techniques
• Must have strong proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, and Word
• Must have good written and oral communication skills
• Confidentiality and integrity are a must
• Travel may be required
• Valid driver’s license
Tweet/Garot Mechanical, Inc. is a mechanical contracting company with offices in De Pere, Wisconsin Rapids, and Tomahawk, Wisconsin. Tweet/Garot has been in business since 1897. Our business consists of design, engineering, fabrication, and installation of plumbing, heating, air conditioning systems, and process and boiler piping, as well as building automation services. We also design, manufacture, and install food processing equipment. We service what we install by providing our customers with a full range of HVAC and plumbing service and maintenance.
We know our success is our people! We want you to love what you do, at Tweet/Garot our employees matter. Joining our team is your opportunity to be your personal best.
We offer employees meaningful benefits, including health insurance plans, 401(k), company-sponsored life insurance, a generous paid-time-off package, on-the-job training, and opportunities to grow and develop.
T/G is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer