A Service Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, and installing HVAC and related equipment as assigned. Assume day-to-day coordination of specific agreements or projects assigned to assure commitments are met in a timely and cost-effective
Description of Duties:
• Achieve and maintain a high level of workmanship and quality for all customers.
• Communicate effectively with all internal and external customers.
• Work Safely and follow all Tweet/Garot and Customer safety guidelines.
• Complete all time entries, work orders, purchase orders, etc., accurately and completely and submit daily on the completion of a job. Completion of data entry should be done on the job site and the time charged to the job.
• Maintain a high level of technical knowledge and industry concepts – to maintain this level of expertise, search out and read relevant materials, attend continuing education classes and training opportunities.
• Knowledgeable of how to safely handle tools and equipment when working with electrical and on HVAC and plumbing systems.
• Maintain assigned service vehicle in clean and good working condition and observe all routine maintenance required by Tweet/Garot.
• Be educated and aware of additional services or products that would assist and support customers with overall operations and efficiency.
• Contribute to the development of a positive team environment to interact, listen and collaborate with team members and other departments.
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Experienced working on Air conditioning, Refrigeration, Steam, Hot Water, Electrical, Boilers, Controls, Chillers, Heat Pumps, and System Circulating Pumps etc.
• Strong customer relation skills, with proven experience in resolving customer concerns
• Organized and demonstrate flexibility with scheduling.
• Experience working as a member of a team.
• Basic computer skills (Email, PDF, Microsoft Office, etc.).
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Be available to work nights or weekends on a rotating basis to service emergency needs of our customers.
• Travel may be required.
• Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
Pre-Employment Screening required after employment offer:
• Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Records, and Substance Abuse.
Tweet/Garot Mechanical, Inc. is a mechanical contracting company with offices in De Pere, Wisconsin Rapids, and Tomahawk, Wisconsin. Tweet/Garot has been in business since 1897. Our business consists of design, engineering, fabrication, and installation of plumbing, heating, air conditioning systems, and process and boiler piping, as well as building automation services. We also design, manufacture, and install food processing equipment. We service what we install by providing our customers with a full range of HVAC and plumbing service and maintenance.
We know our success is our people! We want you to love what you do, at Tweet/Garot our employees matter. Joining our team is your opportunity to be your personal best.
We offer employees meaningful benefits, including health insurance plans, 401(k), company-sponsored life insurance, a generous paid-time-off package, on-the-job training, and opportunities to grow and develop.
T/G is an Equal Opportunity Employer