Heartland Farms is a producer of potatoes for mostly chip manufacturers. Tweet/Garot was responsible to supply and install equipment for transferring and handling of whole potatoes from harvest warehouses to trucks for shipping to manufacturers. Load capacities range from 120,000-500,000 lbs./min.
Scopes of work include:
- Telescopic truck loading conveyor structure and system: 4-systems between Hancock and Bancroft
- Live bottom bins for mix and blend: 3-multi bin systems between Hancock and Bancroft.
- Transfer and incline conveyors: 100 plus conveyors
- Scale conveyors: 4-conveyors between Hancock and Bancroft
- Distribution and divert conveyors: 3-multi bin systems between Hancock and Bancroft
- Dewatering conveyors
- Flume fabrication and install: Including diverts
- Access platforms, stairs, ladders, crossovers and runways
- Equipment structures and supports
- Engineering, design and CAD support Including thru-put and load clarification
- Material and component selection assistance
Tweet/Garot designed and installed equipment rigging and setting of multiple systems for cleaning and sorting including:
- Flooding rock and debris systems
- Drum washers, brush washers, and dewatering felt roll conveyors
Despite the large scale process Tweet/Garot was faced with on this project, the job was completed in a timely manner and exceeded the customer’s satisfaction standards.